How to prevent your self from Black-fungus(Mucormycosis)
Symptoms of Mucormycosis
The symptoms of mucormycosis depend on where in the body the fungus is growing, Contact your healthcare provider if you have symptoms that you think are related to mucormycosis.
Symptoms of rhinocerebral (sinus and brain) mucormycosis include:
- One-sided facial swelling
- Nasal or sinus congestion
- Black lesions on nasal bridge or upper inside of mouth that quickly become more severe
Symptoms of pulmonary (lung) mucormycosis include:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Cutaneous (skin) mucormycosis can look like blisters or ulcers, and the infected area may turn black. Other symptoms include pain, warmth, excessive redness, or swelling around a wound.
Symptoms of gastrointestinal mucormycosis include:
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
Disseminated mucormycosis typically occurs in people who are already sick from other medical conditions, so it can be difficult to know which symptoms are related to mucormycosis. Patients with disseminated infection in the brain can develop mental status changes or coma.
1. people do not wash the mask for many days, in reverse they clean it with sanitizer and work. Don't do this. When the cloth mask comes out, immediately wash the mask with soap, dry in the sun and press. Do not use surgical mask for more than one day.
If you have to use N95 mask for a long time due to its expensive, wash it by dipping it in soap water several times a day, not rubbing it. Better try the new one.
2. Most vegetables, especially when peeling onions, black fungus goes through hands to eyes or mouth. Let's go to the rescue. Wash with clean water, alum water or vinegar then use.
3. Fridge doors and black fungus accumulates inside especially on rubber so clean it instantly with brush soap. And also wash your hands with soap later.
4. Don't take steroids with other drugs unless very necessary, oxygen level is normal. Unless your doctor advises. This is more dangerous especially for diabetic patients.
5. Apply oxygen only on doctor's advice. Not by your own will. If the patient has oxygen, then use a new mask and that too after cleaning it daily. Also add sterile water / saline to oxygen cylinder or concentrator and change daily.
6. In the rainy season, even if the patient comes back home after recovering, he should not stay in any wet place, bed or wet room. Changing bed sheets and pillow covers everyday like hospital. And have to keep the bathroom clean regularly.
Handkerchief, towel, towel is to be washed daily.
If you take care of all these things and tell others, then it is possible to prevent this deadly disease. Because its treatment is very rare and costly right now, caution is the cure. Smoke by burning neem leaves, use the brew of Giloy etc. Kwath in this fire, light ghee lamp, Google Lobhan Kapoor, Clove Javitri etc also put neem in the fire, boil neem and wash your eyes with water. Take care of children, don't let them roam outside. Don't be negligent on the process of mask, sanitizer and hand washing. Give the children a calcium pill.